Terms of entry
Butcher’s Shop of the Year Awards 2023
By submitting an entry, you have agreed to our Terms and Conditions below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Any employees (and their families) of William Media Ltd, its agents and anybody professionally connected with the Competition are not eligible for entry.
2. All regional category winners can enter the 2023 competition unless they went on to win the overall award Butcher’s Shop of the Year 2022. Winners of the overall Butcher’s Shop of the Year cannot entered the competition for three years. Winners of any other category (other than regional or innovation as long as different innovation is entered) cannot enter for one year.
3. By entering the Awards the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and to be bound by them. These terms and conditions include any instructions set out with the online Entry Form and any criteria sections.
4. The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to reject any entry that it deems inappropriate.
5. All entries must be entered online by midnight on Monday 6th February 2023. Entries will only be accepted if they are submitted online and completed in full with accompanying payment.
6. Entrants who notify the Organiser that they wish to withdraw their entry prior to Monday 6th February 2023 will receive a full refund of their entry fee. Entrants withdrawing after that date will not receive any refund.
7. Entries, supporting materials and products will become the property of the Organiser and will not be returned.
8. Entries must be submitted by the person responsible for the entry and to whom all correspondence concerning the Awards should be addressed.
9. The judges may decline to make an award for any region if in their opinion there are insufficient entries of a winning standard.
10. The Award winners will each receive a trophy.
11. The finalists will be announced by July 2023. All finalists will be notified via email.
12. Winners will be announced during the Butcher's Shop on 22nd May at a networking event in Birmingham.
13. The Organiser reserves the right to change the categories and the judging panel without prior notice to entrants.
14. The Organiser’s decision on all matters affecting the awards is final and legally binding.
15. No correspondence will be entered into
16. The Organiser reserves the right to change the judging panel without prior notice to entrants.
17. Any winner may publicise a winning category Award provided the year in which it was won is stated. The Organiser licenses any winner to use the Awards logo as long as the artwork is previously sent for approval.
18. If entrants provide any images as part of their entry, they confirm that they hold the necessary rights, consents and licences required to use, amend, edit, adapt and publish the images by the Organiser. Each entrant hereby grants to the Organiser a worldwide, non-exclusive royalty-free right and licence to use, reproduce, publish, store, distribute and display the images in accordance with these Terms of entry.
19. Winners may be required to take part in some post-event publicity and consent to their name and photograph being used for such purposes.
20. By entering the Awards, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of the Awards and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
21. Reed may (at its sole discretion) suspend the Event or change the dates for the judging and/or the announcement of the winners Event for any reason. Your entry will be judged on the new date and these Terms shall continue to apply. If You promptly notify Reed in writing before the date of the judging that You wish to withdraw your entry Reed shall reimburse the entry Fee to You. Reed shall have no other liability to You.
22. The Organiser and Data Controller is William Reed Ltd, Broadfield Park, Crawley RH11 9RT.